The Woolf Family

The Woolf Family

May 3, 2010

Sleep at a time like this?

So, I seem to be the only one that has not already adjusted to the time difference! It is 2:30 am in Seoul, and I am the only one awake, wide awake. Granted, I should be quite tired as I was up from 4:00 am Sunday to 11:00 am Monday MN time. I was able to take a couple quick cat naps on the plane, but between the 3 kids, they were usually quick...

I am pretty certain my insomnia lies more with the fact that in a few hours I will see our sweet Olivia - who we were recently told loves to sing and dance!

Our appointment is at 10:00 at Eastern. We will meet the foster mother too!

We are hoping to do a bit of shopping after our meeting - in case we need any necessities for Olivia. And maybe a souvenir or two or.....!!!

Lucy is sooo excited! She actually clapped when the pilot announced we had landed in Seoul!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the updates!! We are so excited for you! :) Best wishes for the visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, you should be meeting Olivia in 15 minutes. My heart is so excited for you. So glad the trip there went great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for keeping us updated! I am so excited for all of you to meet your baby girl :) Glad to hear all is well!

    Andrea Schroeder

    ReplyDelete