Last night, I went out to pick up a couple things at the shops outside our hotel. I told Todd I would pick us up some dinner at one of the restaurants - something more Korean, i.e. not American fast food. I ended up walking a ways as most restaurants, although did display their menus on the outside, were written in Korean. The accompanying pictures were no help. I did enter a couple places as they claimed to have sandwiches, but once inside, the selection would not have enticed Todd. I did manage to spy one take out place that offered Bulgogi, but when I asked for it, the lady said "awww, no bulgogi" apparently they were out or she did not understand me. Actually, I did enter one restuarant and asked him a question, he just gave me a shake of his head, so I left! In the end I settled for the hot dog shop on the corner - they understood me, were quick, and the hot dogs were delicious!
Luckily, we have a few more days to try again! Otherwise there is that Italian place down the way...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment