The Woolf Family

The Woolf Family

May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

Wishing all the mothers out there a very special day! I know this will be one of the more memorable Mother's Day for me. Though I am really looking forward to next year as I will be spending Mother's Day with all my kids - and my mom! It is only because I have such a wonderful, special mother that I am even here, adopting a baby of my own, just as she had many years ago.I hope I can be as good of a mother as she has been to me and my brothers and sisters.

My hope was always, as I had mentioned to Todd as we were dating, to have 3-4 kids. And, now, this Mother's Day, I am the mother of 4 beautiful children! I couldn't feel more blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment