So yesterday when I was folding laundry - and I see I now have 4 little piles of clothes for the kids, it hits me again - my family is complete! The same for when we sit at our dining room table - no more "empty" spots waiting to be filled. And our minivan could not possibly hold any more car seats but Todd and I wouldn't have it any other way!
We just love watching the dynamics of the kids interacting. Yesterday, Jacob was so proud to show his new sister to his school friends! And this morning, clad in his PJs and cowboy boots, Matty sat down next to Olivia and let her play with his cowboy hat. (Although when I asked Olivia if she was a cowboy, Matty yelled, "No, I'm the cowboy!") I love seeing Olivia reaching for the kids hands - and I even love it that she swats at Matty after a few too many hugs - gotta like a girl with spunk!
We feel so blessed that God gave us 4 beautiful children. Each one is so unique and special in their own way. Each complements the other and seeing them together just makes me feel so proud and so lucky.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment