The Woolf Family

The Woolf Family

July 4, 2010

Olivia's Announcement

One of the things I love about being a mommy is all the fun creative, craft things I get to do! One of them being making the announcement for each of our children! And, Olivia was no exception. But, for her extra-ordinary story, I wanted to do something special. Jacob's announcement involved embossing. Lucy's: vellum and ribbon, and Matthew: a multi-page "booklet" attached with buttons.

So, what to do for Olivia's announcement was on my mind for several months. And, then the answer came to me: a video announcement! Through the video, I hoped to convey a mixture of emotions - emotions we experienced through the many months of the adoption process. I wanted to show the many wonderful sites during our trip to Seoul. And, also, how Olivia has grown and thrived since being home. I also wanted to express our thanks to our family and friends for their support and love through it all! I hope everyone enjoys our movie of our beautiful Olivia and her Forever Family!


2 comments: